Happy early Thanksgiving everyone! We have so much to be thankful for. What a last year we have had...
I recently read a father's blog that Tadd directed me to. It was one I have commented on before, but his entry really struck me again. I got literally add "Laynie" to where his wife's name was and all the same emotions, questions, pleadings would go hand in hand. His blog is www.tysonaschliman.blogspot.com and the entry I want to you to go read is called "Prayer and Suffering". Many people asked us the questions on why pray? why isn't God answering our prayers? why is Laynie suffering? and why pray if God is going to do His will anyways? His blog addresses these common questions and puts into words what I never could. He lost his wife at a very young age to cancer and is raising his son Tyson now. His experience although different, is similar in many ways.
Hope you all have a great week with family and friends! I will try to add some pictures soon. Selah is growing bigger every day. Her newest thing is just intently staring at you and then of course sharing her biggest full faced-eye squinting smiles :)
No comments:
Post a Comment