We had a connecting flight to Georgia and Selah slept about 20 minutes during the first flight. Then she was up giggling and making faces at people around us...too bad mommy couldn't seem to fall asleep when Selah did :)
Then Selah fell asleep right before we boarded the next flight so she pretty much was awake up until we arrived in Florida. Here she is finally in the car zonked...I don't think she even realized we were in the sunny state!
I think I could get used to this....
Aaahhh yes, this is the good life....
she leans all the way back in her floatie and it is the funniest thing...totally relaxed I guess.

Mommy gets a turn with Selah too - my little baby is getting sooo big!

she leans all the way back in her floatie and it is the funniest thing...totally relaxed I guess.
Mommy gets a turn with Selah too - my little baby is getting sooo big!
Selah loves playing with Tadd and I love watching - she sure has him wrapped around her finger, but I love watching them interact together! No one can make her laugh faster than her funny daddy!

It was Selah's 1/2 birthday on Thursday :) and when we ate at Red Robin she got to meet the bird in person and get a balloon - we passed on the singing, that might have been a little much!

My thoughts for this picture...Awwwww Selah, gross! Don't suck on his finger! (Good thing we aren't germ freaks :) because she had a hold of it before we could stop her)

And lastly, Selah's first tooth broke through on Wed. and now another one is on its way. The two bottom teeth - you have to look hard to see them in this pic though :)
It was Selah's 1/2 birthday on Thursday :) and when we ate at Red Robin she got to meet the bird in person and get a balloon - we passed on the singing, that might have been a little much!
My thoughts for this picture...Awwwww Selah, gross! Don't suck on his finger! (Good thing we aren't germ freaks :) because she had a hold of it before we could stop her)
And lastly, Selah's first tooth broke through on Wed. and now another one is on its way. The two bottom teeth - you have to look hard to see them in this pic though :)
1 comment:
It sounds like you are having a great time. I love the teeth. Our flight leaves at 6am for Florida too so send me any tips you have. Enjoy and relax. Give Selah kisses for us.
Amy Orwig
Post a Comment