Monday, November 23, 2009

A Kleenex Moment

Selah continues to amaze me every day. She is in to everything...yes everything. Her newest adventure: going into the bathroom and unrolling the toilet paper and sticking her hands in the toilet. I know, never thought MY child would be caught doing that, but now we are there. We keep all the doors closed to try to contain her "adventures". She also is into feeding her dolls now. She learned the "sipping noise" from her Aunt Trista and every since she holds a drink to her baby's mouth while making a slurping noise with her mouth. Too cute!


She also is loving music, which of course makes me happy. She loves listening to CD's and playing her piano. The toddler version she had, she literally played it up to a breaking point, so now she plays mommy's instead. She will be playing in the great room and then all of a sudden just walk up to the piano and "play" a little tune for us. And it is extra special when I actually take the time to sit her on the bench so she can really play! She loves it and so do I. She also loves sitting in my lap while I play and she "dances" which is more like swaying in place once I start.


We are loving all the new discoveries however obnoxious they are. Here is a little video clip of Selah demonstrating how she blows her nose. The sound effects are great, just excuse our voices in the background :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute- she's getting SO big! And Jill, I gotta email you, I'm sorry- I kept forgetting!!

freid207 said...

This was flippin' hilarious! She is very thorough in her nose blowing;-)

teresa said...

no messy nose on that girl. haha in fact, she might rub off her cute little nose. too cute! and getting so big!! thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious! I LOVE it! What a ham! No runny nose with this girl! ♥ T

Jamie M. said...

She's adorable and she's into recycling. Blow your nose, then eat the Kleenex!!! lol!!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful blessing!!!

Janell said...

love it. :) so adorable. the sound effects and the expressions. what a doll.