It was that time of year again. This was the first year we really went around to different houses. Usually the night includes going to visit the grandparents and close friends and then calling it a night, but this year we went all out and let Selah go door to door with her cousins. We practiced saying "trick or treat" and thank you, welcome (which Selah ties all together as one phrase). It was a fun night. Selah enjoyed getting lots of candy and only got scared a few times :)
Our little monkey and fairy princess.

A new first - trick or treating!

joining Addy and Brooks a.k.a. The Eskimo and Cop

And of course we had to go visit Colt the Cutest Tiger ever! I know I am biased, but are these two boys not the cutest thing you have ever seen!
1 comment:
I absolutely love the pictures! They all look so happy. ♥ T
Post a Comment