So as we were cleaning up from our Christmas Finn was standing by the bottom stair. I commented to Tadd that before we know it Finn is going to start climbing up the stairs. And literally, not more than 10 minutes later I look around to see this. What?! Can you really be climbing up the stairs already?! Slow down time...I am not ready for this yet!



Yes, I know he is quite cute :) and a fast climber at that.



And right after this I hear Tadd yell at me to stop taking pictures and watch Finn more closely..oh yeah, and then he fell down a couple stairs. But, I caught him then. And got pictures during this first milestone!
Ready for bed in their new Christmas jammies!
1 comment:
I can't stop smiling. I can totally picture Tadd getting at you for not watching and instead taking a picture!:)I love it! Adorable Pics!!!!
Post a Comment