Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The day has come, Finn is one!

Now my husband would say this birthday was over the top. I would say, it was just right for my little man! Just keep in mind, I LOVE the decorating and little details planning part of the party scene. I may seem stressed the week of getting it to all come together, so thanks to Tadd for helping me, but I did truly enjoy his party to the fullest!
Photobucket
We had a meal beforehand with family and friends.
Photobucket
The little goody bags for the kids.
Photobucket
Photobucket
His monkey cake we went bananas over :)
Photobucket
And the dessert table
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
His monkey smash cake
Photobucket
And all of our guests - thanks for coming everyone, for sharing in our day and for the gifts! We love you all! And we missed you Dad G!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: