First and foremost, I am blessed to be adopted by my Heavenly Father God, who has allowed me to be part of His family. For that I am eternally grateful. And it is only through Him that I have hope, joy, faith, love, and all the blessings that I have been granted in this life!
Next, to my amazing husband...the father of my children. I thank you. Because in my children I see you...
In their crazy, adventurous, happy-go-lucky attitude towards life...


I see you!

In their caring, sweet, loving moments....

I see you!

Seeing the love in their eyes that they have, only when they are with their daddy! Makes my heart melt!


I love you for the father you are to our children. For always being there for me. For making sure that we remember ALL of our children. I would have never imagined that this is where God would have called our lives to be, yet I am thankful...happy. That He has called us and brought us to this path in our lives. I couldn't have done it with anyone else.

I want to thank you for being a Godly father. One who will pass down to our children a Godly heritage. So that they will never doubt for a moment the love that we feel for them and even more the love that God our Father has for them!

For Dad G - We miss you. The ache in our hearts has not gone away! We love you! Everywhere we look, you are there. This time of the year was your favorite. Missing you...give Laynie a big hug and kiss for me! I pray you are spending this Father's Day together basking in God's warm sun. We have not forgotten you and you will FOREVER be in our hearts!
And last but not least, I also want to say Happy Father's Day to my daddy. Whom I love with all my heart. He has always been a safe place to fall for me. Nothing made me happier than crawling up in my daddy's lap. Yeah, doesn't happen as often anymore, but nevertheless it is a place I love to be. :) The feeling of security and love that I feel from my father. It is one that I pray our children can feel always.
A father's love is like none other. It is a great responsibility. To all the fathers out there - Happy Father's Day!!
1 comment:
Tears as I read this. You wrote this so well, Jill. xox Gerry
Post a Comment