Sunday, March 25, 2012

Water Fun in Chicago

Well, we survived winter it seems and without much illness...or did we?!  We had plans to head to Chicago with Tadd's cousin Jon and his wife Amy and their two girls Jada and Adia.  A couple days before we were sheduled to leave the kids and I developed the cough, cold, runny nose thing, but we decided to grab some antibiotics and head out anyways.  Our kids are spoiled to say the least and LOVE staying at hotels.  They had been looking forward to going to the waterpark for so long so we were on our way.

Our monkeys enjoying the hotel and playing with the girls.  We had adjoining rooms.  Not sure if Amy and Jon enjoyed having us next door, but Selah and Finn loved going back and forth :) 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

We did the waterpark a couple of days.  Finn thought he was in heaven for sure.  Loved the slides.  We could barely keep him still for a second.  I now have confirmation that not even sickness can hold this kid back.  Selah on the other hand, well she is a girl.  For as sick as she was she really did well.  Both her and I rarely slept for more than 15 minutes at a time during the night due to coughing and her fever.  She did brave the water, but after an hour or so was asking to go back to bed (quite the rarity!). 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
We had a great time with you guys - Jon and Amy!  Until next time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! So cute. Looks like fun. I recognize that barbie and that's so cool. Blessings ~T