Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Photo shoot slide show

Hello everyone! I am sure it seems that all we do is show more and more pics of Selah, but here are some more. We had Cindy from Shelby-Studios take Selah's pictures back in Nov. and we just got the proofs back. The following link it to her website where you can watch a slide show. It may take a while to load.

http://www.shelby-studios.com/selah/iframe.html

or if that doesn't work you can try this...

www.shelby-studios.com/selah

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really Really Beautiful. Are the pics in your home because I really love the feel of the place. What state do you live in? It reminds me of CO :). Love, J (http://web.mac.com/lgutwein)

Anonymous said...

oh jill, they are beautiful. I especially love the one of all three of you with Selah showing off her big yawn.

Love
Bethany, RN PICU

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome!!! I love them:) They turned out great! You are so blessed and so is Selah! I am so happy for u guys! Love you both so much!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I forgot to sign my name:) The last commet is from Jessie:)

Anthony, Jill, Isabella & Gianna said...

Beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Those photos are amazing!! What a beautiful family that truly belongs together. Happy Holidays and Blessings to you all!!

Erika, RN

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! Glad you found someone to get your pix! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures of your precious family. How wonderful. Love, Teresa

The Ordeel said...

That was awesome, you guys. What a cute family.
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Breathtaking... Your love for Selah is so clearly evident. Seeing you all together, a family, is overwhelming. Love you guys!

Janell said...

Great pics Jill. Just precious.

HeidiB. said...

GORGEOUS!!! Love you all!