So our first photographer was unable to have our pictures done in time to make our Christmas card so I was a little frantic as to what we should do....and who to the rescue, my two cousins (their wives I mean :) Kara and Andrea came over and took charge. In just a little over an hour they had snapped all these pictures. Kara is just starting to take pictures, but as you can tell she does an amazing job. Our Christmas card will be posted next as we couldn't send it to all of you through mail...postage these days!
Sorry there are so many pictures, but they were a little hard to choose from. I would love to pass customers along to her so maybe I can send more of her info out later (if you would like Kara!)

I love to cuddle with Selah
This frown is a classic Selah expression
1 comment:
What a cutie! I love the pics...what a blessing! I would love to get a photographer in our home if it doesn't break the bank too much. Izzy has blossomed so much since her Glenn and it is wonderous to see. Merry Christmas or as my 4 yr old son says,"Happy birthday, Jesus!"
Post a Comment