SELAH IS 2 MONTHS OLD!
Selah had her 2-month checkup today. She weighed in at 11 lbs. 15 oz.! She was 23 inches long. She also got 2 shots :( She actually did pretty well under the circumstances.
Newest adventures...sleeping through the night! (of course we have been crossing our fingers that this continues, but she started the day after Thanksgiving). She likes to sleep on her belly and suck her thumb. You just lay her down and after sucking for a while...off to sleep she goes! She also can hold her head up and look around quite well. She is very independent and doesn't like her head held, she would rather look around by herself. She can focus on you now and really grins - a full faced one is best, eyes crinkled and a big ole' smile! Today I even thought she "belly laughed" with it :)
She continues to amaze us every day. We love seeing her personality come out more and more. Soon she will be rolling over!


5 comments:
She is SO beautiful!!! I love her olive skin!! Congrats!
Kelly (friend of Kelle and Rik)
You have such a beautiful baby girl. I found your blog through Abby & Tasha's and was in the young group with your hubby. :) God bless your sweet family!
Oooh Tadd and Jill she is the sweetest. It's been too long since we've soon you. Need to get together soon.
I simply LOVE her deep brown eyes but of course I'm sorta biased when it comes to them :) I wish I could see her in person but with RSV season upon us this spring would probably be best. Until then I will have to tide myself over with your adorable pictures. Keep them coming!
In Stephs wedding pic with Tadds parents, she looks just like a "babydoll" you could buy off the shelf! She's just lovely! ~Blessings~ T
Post a Comment