Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Benefit results!


I wanted to let everyone know that from last Saturday night we raised $2094 so far for Olivia's family! I was completely blown away to say the least by people's generosity towards this family that many didn't even know prior to that night. She has touched our lives and I know touched yours the minute you heard her story.

Please continue to keep her family Zac, Julie, Jack, and Brooklyn in your thoughts and prayers. I have such sweet thoughts of Laynie and Olivia running around playing in heaven together brightening up heaven with their smiles, but sometimes that doesn't ease the feeling of loss we have of missing them both here on earth. We are jealous. We know God is faithful and someday we will get to hold them both in our arms again snuggling them to our chests, but until then pray for His grace to carry us through. The loss of a child is something one can only fathom after being through it yourself. I know that so many of our friends have carried us through so please share your prayers with this family also!

We love you C family! Thanks for being such a light and example of His love to those around you!

As a side note, if you are interested in adding to this gift for the C family in honor of Laynie there is still time. Feel free to email me or comment and we can get it to their family. Thanks again to those who have already helped!

Here are the table decorations..

And here we are practicing...

No comments: