Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sunny day of skiing!

Well, we FINALLY got a nice Saturday to ski! And Selah loved every minute. It was great. We went with Adam and Kristen and Tiffany. I was lazy and didn't ski, but everyone else did.


Here is a pic of Tadd on the sky ski. He is quite the guy. I couldn't get a good picture of his flip so you will have to watch the video to come.


Tadd slalom skiing.



Adam wakeboarding.


And yes, I had pictures of both Tiff and Kristen skiing...they were great. But you know girls, I always like to ask permission before I post full swimming pics :)

Our little skier-to-be

Playing in the water with daddy.



She loves going FAST on the boat. She does good in my dad's fishing boat, but she definately does better on our boat with speed and wind blowing in her face :)



Aunt Tiffy with Selah


Uncle Adam and Aunt Kristen - what a cute couple.

Selah even fell asleep on Adam and took a really good nap. She looked like such an angel I couldn't resist taking a picture. Something about a baby...the kissable cheeks, long eyelashes, and plump lips


Tadd on the sky ski...

3 comments:

Janell said...

Oh man, I miss the lake! Haven't been skiing yet this year. Looks like so much fun!

The Ordeel said...

That sky ski thing is so cool! I've never seen that before! How hast were you going?? It looks like so much fun!

The Ordeel said...

Oops. I need to proof read BEFORE I post.