Monday, August 24, 2009

Our trip to Galena

So I am VERY far behind in blogging, but now things have settled down so I am catching up. My birthday was on the 3rd of this month and our anniversary was on the 10th so Tadd and I got away for a night to Galena, IL. This was only the 2nd time we had left Selah overnight, but she did great as always for Grandma L. Tadd and I had a great time too. We took a nice quiet carriage ride through the downtown area and then ate at an Italian resturant. It has been 6 years already, which I am still in shock about. Overall, a wonderful trip enjoying each other's company :)







1 comment:

Crystal Montgomery said...

Did you go to Fried Green Tomatoes? My husband still talks about the fresh baked bread that you dip in olive oil :) Happy birthday, Jill! Happy anniversary to both of you! I'm glad you updated. Love the family pictures.