Monday, October 25, 2010

Everyday Moments

What is new around here? Not much, just enjoying the little moments in life.

Selah and Finn are becoming closer every day. I love watching Selah wake up in the morning and the moment she gets upstairs she runs over to Finn to get right up in his face and snuggle all the while yelling "Hey, buddy!"
Photobucket
And this buddy just can't be any cuter.
Photobucket
Selah and I got to share a moment outside enjoying a fall afternoon with some leaves. She didn't quite know what to think at first.
Photobucket
But, soon she was convinced to at least sit down and kick some around.
Photobucket
She loves to swing and here is just an example. I love sitting on the swing with her, as she sits on my lap facing me and we swing as high as we can go. She insists on me singing to her while she swings. Usually the "Rabbit song" (Little Bunny Foo Foo) and the "Barney song" (I love you, You love me). And then she just makes up her own little tunes. I cherish every minute and love watching her little mind at work creating her own songs.
Photobucket
And this smile, nothing cheers my heart more.
Photobucket
She is always on the move...here she is doing her summersault.
Photobucket
Hope you all have a great week enjoying everyday moments!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These pics are awesome. Thanks for the updates. Just couldn't do without them. I appreciate all you do. ♥ T