January started off with dedicating my energy to potty training. And Selah did quite well. By the second week of January we were pretty much trained, except for nights and naps which probably won't happen for a year or more.

Selah is growing up and becoming quite the big helper. She loves helping set the table, empty the dishwasher, clean, and of course pick up bugs. The second picture is from a year ago at the same time and the first picture is this year when she is doing the same thing. Always enough ladybugs to go around!


And this makes me smile too

Selah had fun playing outside in the snow with daddy sledding and swinging. My favorite Eskimo!

And this big boy started eating table food (around 1/20) and now is on to regular milk (2/15). No more baby food, formula, or bottles in this house. Yeah!!


And here is my favorite model :) sporting his new tie I made...a sneak peek at what I will be selling come April!

Finn is always palming his sippy cup or drinking one-handed. What a stud!

And by far one of my favorite things, the thicker curls starting to show up! He has always had curls, but now his hair is growing longer and thicker. I just love it!

And this makes me laugh because so many people think Finn never cries, so here is proof it does happen on occasion. This instance it was traumatic people...I mean, I wouldn't let him chew on my camera lens cover...but then once he got it, life was great again!

Here's to hoping you had a great week filled with LOVE and lots of SMILES!
1 comment:
I love love love these pictures! Selah is growing up so fast.
Psalms 91 vs 11
~Blessings~
T
Post a Comment