So we just got back from Florida and I am having a garage sale this week Wed. April 13th 8-4 and Thurs. April 14th from 8-? Lots of girls 0-2T and boys 0-12 mo. clothes and shoes. Also there will be my handmade items of bows, headbands, ties, burp rags, and much more to buy/order. If you want to come early, Tuesday night is open too. Just contact me at
tjgerst@hotmail.com and we can set up a time for you to come by. Hope to see you all soon and hopefully if I have time I can put some pictures up of the new items for sale. Thanks!
2 comments:
Jill, do you have shorts size 2T? Jada is tall but so skinny. I'm having a hard time finding shorts to fit her. They have to have adjustable waist.
Janell - I would have to look, I know I have shorts, but I am not sure if they have adjustable waist.
Post a Comment