Sunday, July 19, 2009

Moments

Do you ever stop and just want to fully soak in the moment? To cherish the joy and love that you feel at that very moment? We have truly been blessed with great friendships in our lives. Those that have helped us through hard times in life and who have stuck by us no matter what. And we were blessed on Sunday to spend a day with just a few of those friends, Nate and Emily and Scott and Heidi. I love to watch their girls and Selah together. Yes, there are other children in these families, but I cannot wait to see these girls grow up together and what friends they will become.

First, to my hubby...I love watching him with Selah. His love never ceases to amaze me, and yes as if you cannot see, she totally has him wrapped around her finger. And though I act at times that it bothers me..I love it! There is nothing like a father's love for his daughter!


Here was the whole gang pausing for a moment, and I literally mean a moment, so that we could snap a quick picture. Haley, Simeon, Zion, Milo, Fisher, Isabel, and Selah.


Selah and her girlfriend Haley!


Selah and Zion checking each other out.


2 comments:

Janell said...

I love that pic of Selah and Zion looking at each other. So adorable!

Anonymous said...

These pics totally need captions like "Hey girlfriend, have I got something to tell you!" LOL..~T~