Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Continuing of Traditions

Our family hasn't established many traditions yet.  The kids are still young so we are working on coming up with new things to hold onto in the next year. 

I had to stick this picture in first because last week Selah and I got a date night while Tadd and Finn went to a basketball game together.  It was nice spending time along together with her.  I had returns at the mall and I let Selah pick something to do.  She could go jump on the trampoline of sorts or get her toes painted.  Well, the trampoline was closed, so toenails it was.  The ladies thought it quite humerous when Selah wanted something Christmasy on her big toes.  A snowman it was.  It's still there so far :) 
Photobucket
On a more exciting note, our one tradition we have continued is going to the festival of lights every year.  Selah was so excited to go this year and even more thrilled because she got to go with Haley and Brooke. 

So we headed out to Chili's first with Nate and Emily Sauder.  Here is my cheese!  Isn't he the cutest!
Photobucket
A chance at a family photo, so you have to take it.
Photobucket
Brooke, Selah, and Haley waiting to head out to the lights.
Photobucket
Finn loves hanging out with all the girls too!
Photobucket
The best part is both of our families can still cram in one vehicle to view the lights, which won't last much longer :)
Photobucket
It was a great evening shared with friends.  One these girls will never forget.  I love this stage.  Seeing their amazement and talking of all the neat lights they saw.  So fun!
Photobucket

No comments: