Colt, Finn, and Selah (yeah, this was as good as the picture gets with 3 kiddos)
Watch out! There are chickens that like to chase you around too during the day. Ha! Selah didn't quite know what to think!
Cheese!
This is what I thought would be so much fun! Selah was scared of it. She lasted for about 1 minute before crying to get off and Finn cried if you tried to hold on to him. Such are my two kiddos - the complete opposite! Pausing to take a quick picture.
I'm on top of the world!
Colt feeding some of the goats. I love the open mouth pictures. Seems the kids were helping the goats know what to do. Makes me think of feeding kids baby food when they first start learning. Caught myself with my mouth open a few times too!
Grandma Leman - what a good sport! Going down the slide. This things actually moves you about 2 cm a minute as you try to shimmy down it. Not too fast, but the kids still liked it!
Then came the time for the train ride. We all waited for a turn. We counted...I think we had 8 kids that day. Almost filled every barrel up :)

Can't wait to watch these kids continue to grow up together! Time just flies by - 'cause we are all having fun together!
No comments:
Post a Comment