So a night out was definately in store. We were missing a few cousins, but overall it was a great night. We started out at Los Potrillos in Bloomington, great fast Mexican food. Then we headed to a local bowling alley where we all got our game on.
Bowling...how I have missed those wonderful shoes, those neon lit lanes...

We all had a great night out having fun with adult conversations. The couples of the evening:
My brother Adam and sis-in-law Kristen
My cousin Tim and his wife Traci
My cousin Holly and her husband Joey

My cousin Trent and his wife Jenae
My cousin Kelli and her husband Ryan
And of course you know..my hubby Tadd :)

Most everyone played, except for Jenae as little Crey was almost ready to make his entrance into this world. Isn't she the cutest pregnant person you have seen? Hopefully she won't mind that I put this picture in here...but I love her bump! And now that I am posting - Crey is here! We are so excited to have him join the Leman crew!
After bowling it was back to our house for snacks, dessert, and games...Trivial Pursuit was the choice. Guys vs. Girls of course! And I know that you can all figure out who won...the women! We all learned how horrible we were at the game. And this was supposed to be the 90's one, which is easier right?

All in all, it was a great night of fun with cousins. Can't wait to do it again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment