So far so good :) Selah has been an angel. Half the time I have to wake her up even to eat. She was started on soy formula at the hospital and today after talking with her pediatrician are switching her back over to regular formula. So far she doesn't seem to mind. She slept really good last night and right now she is taking a nap and so is her daddy :) This hotel life isn't the greatest. It is nice in the aspect that we get to spend time together just the three of us, but we definately will be excited to take her home for the first time! We did get a court date for Wed. at 3 pm so hopefully after that or by Thursday we will be able to come home. We are ready to get back to see all of our friends and family too. It just confirms how much we appreciate all the support we have. We truly are blessed and don't forget it for an instance. I just keep watching Selah. It still seems a dream. She is gorgeous and I can't stop thanking God for once again blessing us with an angel from above. Babies are so perfect in every way - I don't know how someone can't believe that God doesn't exist - all you have to do is look at Selah!
Hope you are having a good start to the week. For those of you that are new bloggers. If you click on the comments at the end of a post, you can enter a message to send to us. There is also a new feature I added called "come back and visit soon." There you can subscribes to new posts like caringbridge I believe. I am new to this too so please have patience if things seem to be slow. Love you all!
11 comments:
I can just picture you holding Selah and loving on her all day long. I can't wait to meet her when you all get back. Praying for smooth court and quick return. Love to you
Tom and Tasha
Such a cutie! Congrats to you all
Jillsy~
You're doing a great job at this blog-thing! Keep it up!
I can't wait for you guys to get home so I can love on little "SeSe"! Hummmm, is that a new nickname?!?!?
Love,
Aunt Tiffy
Jill and Tadd-- I am so excited for the both of you! I get tears in my eyes everytime I read your blogs! You two have been through so much yet you remain so positive and your faith is so intense. God bless you and your new beautiful miracle! Melinda Rankins
Jill and Tadd,
I am so happy for the 3 of you!! Selah is so blessed to have the 2 of you as parents!! Last night when I was reading the tears were rolling :) Know that I will pray for you and Selah!!
Take Care,
Sarah Kelly-PICU
Tadd & Jill- We are so happy for you! Selah-what an awesome name! She is adorable and so blessed to have you as parents! We will be praying on Thursday!
Trudy B.
We are so glad things are continuing to go smoothly! We look forward to meeting little Selah when you all get back home.
Love,
Keith & Michelle
Hello Guys! I stand in awe of the great God we serve and his blessings in your life. Selah is beautiful - incredible! We will be praying here at the church for things to go smoothly and for you to return home soon. God Bless you - all three!
Skeet Stribling
Atlanta Christian Church
Tadd, Jill and Baby Selah!!!
Just want to let you know I am praying for you all, and can't wait to see you real soon...God Bless.
Jake <><
Just got to see the pictures today. She is cute.
Love ya lots,
Holly
I AM SO THRILLED FOR YOU ALL...WHAT A GIFT OF GOD YOU ARE TO EACH OTHER! GOD'S AMAZING GRACE IN ACTION AGAIN. LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE PICTURES AND COMMENTARY.
SARA HANEY
Post a Comment