Friday, October 3, 2008

Pictures

The proud daddy

Isn't she cute?


Our first family photo


Mommy & Me

So peaceful!

5 comments:

HeidiB. said...

She is beautiful! So precious!!! Congratulations Mommy and Daddy Gerst. :)

Tasha said...

ooh you guys. She is so sweet. What a beautiful family. You guys are so blessed. Can't wait to meet her. Love to you

Anonymous said...

Beautiful... brought tears to my eyes. I am so happy for you. Dana Lewis (PICU RN)

Anonymous said...

Holly - Rick's wife ust sent me your blog site- and I asw pictures of your beautiful baby girl- Dennis and I are so very happy for you- and for your parents too- our prayers will be with you- Love ya- Dennis and Carol Klopfenstein

Anonymous said...

I finally broke down and had to look. She is truly an angel. I miss her so much, but I want to thank you so much for this picture. There is still a battle within EVERY day, but I KNOW she is loved. I love you all. All prayers still strongly needed and appreciated. May god bless us all. xoxo ~Tiffany~