Friday, October 3, 2008

If you are writing in comments, can you please put your first and last name so we know for sure who is writing in :) Thanks. We are just getting used to this new site and it may take a little while. We love hearing from all of you though!

4 comments:

Craig and Amy said...

Wow! She is beautiful. Thank you for keeping us updated. We will keep you in our prayers.

The Orwigs

Twyla said...

We are so happy for you! We will conatinue to pray for all of you, smooth transition, healing of hearts, acceptance of God's will for that sweet baby...and mew mercy's each day..Great Is Thy Faithfulness, oh God our Father!!
God bless your family..the Schlipfs

Kelle said...

I wept reading your blog this morning. My dad (Rik Cryderman) called me and told me about your new baby. I have been praying for your family since Alayna was sick, and you've always had a special place in my heart because I have a Lainey...16 months. God IS good. Keeping your family in my prayers and the family that is saying goodbye. Looking forward to meeting you in Naples next time you are down...I think my dad said something about taking your pictures!

Kelle Hampton
www.kellehamptonphotography.com

Mary Burke said...

Congratulations! I am so very happy for you. Selah is so cute. You make such a beautiful family. I hope everything continues to go smoothly and that you will soon be home with your new daughter. You are all in my prayers. I will also pray for Tiffany. What a wonderful person she must be to give her child up so that she can have a better life. I pray for courage for her and peace in days to come. I hope she will find comfort in knowing that her daughter will be loved and cared for by such wonderful, kind and loving parents. Keep the pictures coming and keep us informed on how things are progressing. God Bless You. Mary Burke